What We Cover

  • 2 person quote

    Does the 2 person quote have to be couple/ spouse? Can it be for me and my cousin?

  • One way return

    Hi we have been in the uk for three months and purchased one way insurance to get here we are now returning home but can we still get our return flight insurance through TID? If so do I put out departure date from when we leave the uk?

  • Do you offer insurance to European people or just Australians?

    I'm a destination wedding photographer. I have weddings all over Europe. Do you offer public liability, indemnity insurance and camera gear insurance?

  • Are we covered for a motorbike if we only have L plates?

    Are we covered overseas on a motorbike if we only have L plates?

  • Interstate Travel within Australia

    Will you cover my business travel within Australia?

  • standard cover?

    does standard cover include for an instrument - double bass?

  • Cancellation due to changes in work

    Hi there This is just a hypothetical at this stage but wondering if I was to lose my job through redundancy between now and time of travel and have to cancel my trip, is this covered through 'cancellation cover for unforseen circumstances&#x...

  • Watersports

    Are watersports covered in your basic policy?

  • snow boarding

    Hi, if I have the snow boarding cover and I have an accident whilst snow boarding and say break a bone, does all/any treatment required have to be done whilst still overseas? For example if any follow up surgery or medical treatment is required once...

  • Rental Vehicle excess cover

    If the car is rented by a third party but I am the nominated (and only) driver of that vehicle, is my insurance still valid if I make a claim?