Do you offer insurance to European people or just Australians?

I'm a destination wedding photographer. I have weddings all over Europe.
Do you offer public liability, indemnity insurance and camera gear insurance?


  • Up 0 Rated Down

    Hi Luka,

    Thanks for getting in touch.

    Our policies only offer coverage for Australian residents. Please see below for our definition of an Australian resident:

    Resident means an Australian citizen; a holder of a current and valid Australian permanent resident visa, partner/spouse visa or skilled working visa (457 or other skilled working visa); a New Zealand passport holder permanently residing in Australia:
    a) with unrestricted right of entry into Australia;
    b) with access to long-term medical care in Australia (not including Reciprocal Health Care Agreements);
    c) who has a permanent Australian residential address; and
    d) who agrees to be repatriated, if required, back to Australia under this insurance.

    There is not specific coverage under our policies for public liability and indemnity insurance. To view a list of the benefits we do provide under our policies please see the link below:

    What We Cover

    There is coverage under our policies for your luggage and personal effects included cameras. Cameras are automatically covered up to $4,000. For more information reagrding coverage for your luggage and personal effects under our policies, please click here

    If you are happy with the coverage we provide and would like to get a quote, please visit our website;

    I hope this has helped. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.