Thanks for getting in touch with us, I hope you’re well.
Pre-Trip rearrangement cover is available for you if you need to change your flights before you start travelling.
- We will pay the reasonable cost of rearranging your trip prior to you travelling because something unforeseen and outside of your control occurs, provided that this cost is not greater than the cancellation fees or lost deposits which would have been incurred had the trip been cancelled.
For your claim, we’ll require:
- Proof of your travel dates; (e.g. eTickets, itinerary)
- Proof of payment for trip; (e.g. card/bank statement with transaction, receipts)
- Receipts for added expenses; (e.g. Taxi fares)
- Reason why you needed to change flights.
Your claim can be submitted online under your account here. However, if you wish to submit a claim via paper, here’s a link to our claim form for you to complete, print, sign and scan or post back to us with any supporting documentation. Ensure you go through the checklist before sending it in to us to make sure all the documents we require are included. Incomplete claims will take longer to process.
Whichever avenue you choose to submit the claim by, don’t forget to list the reference number when prompted to as this will help us cross reference the information you provide against what we already have.
Our claims team are available Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (AEDT)
Phone 1300 625 229
Fax +61 2 8263 0494
Claims normally take up to 10 business days to complete. In this time your case manager may get in contact to request further information.
Keep in mind, if you’re submitting a claim you won’t be able to change the start date of the policy and for that day, if you want coverage you’ll need to purchase a separate policy as well.
I hope you found this helpful.