medical forms

Is a physiotherapist considered a 'Doctor (or some other legally qualified medical practitioner)' and can complete the medical form?


  • Up -2 Rated Down

    Hi Pip,

    Thanks for getting in touch.

    We ask that the form is completed by your usual General Practitioner. You are welcome to submit this form signed by your physiotherapist, however, the claims officer that is assigned to your claim may ask that the form be completed by your General Practitioner at a later stage.

    Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.